Terms And Conditions
The term ‘[business name]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
Sample Shipping Policy
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2016 09:16AM CDT
What do you ship?
Are all your products shippable, or do some restrictions apply?
When do you ship?
Tell your customer at which point you ship out their order.
Where do you ship to?
Let customers know if you ship on a global basis or whether there are exclusions for certain countries or areas.
How do you ship?
Outline the method of transportation and possibly the specific freight companies you use.
Rates to ship?
Consider publishing your rates and/or methods of calculating shipping charges.
How to track an order that's been shipped?
Describe any methods your customer can use to track their shipment.
In-store pick up option?
If you have brick and mortar locations, can customers pick up orders there? Provide locations, directions and hours of operation.
Recycling of packing materials?
Are your packing materials green? Let your customers know how to recycle them.
Sample Return Policy
Last Updated: Jul 28, 2016 09:15AM CDT
What can be returned?
Are all your products returnable, or do some restrictions apply?
When do items need to be returned?
Set the time limits for returns.
Where do items need to be returned?
State the requirements clearly.
How do customers return items?
Tell your customers how to return items and what documentation they need.
Shipping for returns?
Are original shipping rates refundable? Does the customer pay for shipping the return?
Credit for returns?
Set how your customer will be credited for returned items.